Sunday, April 13, 2014



I have written above healthcare violence , spoke on the radio , given lectures and have traveled in and out of our country doing the same thing. I feel like John Chapman AKA Johnny Appleseed I hope I am planting seeds to let healthcare workers know IT IS NOT PART OF THEIR JOB IT ISN'T IN YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION ( IS IT?). Every where has violence and it all seems to be growing stronger, as healthcare workers we are strapped ,we are the ones that are restrained ,we have been put in such a position that whatever the patient or customer wants they get and if they aren't satisfied the healthcare workers are to blame!
On April 11 2014 I was interviewed with Dr Charles C Anderson   on the PWR internet radio station with Lillian Cauldwell the show lasted one hour and it has a lot of information. Please listen and send feedback.
Dr Anderson and I will be interviewed again on PWR internet radio by social connections with Jeanne White. We will be discussing on solutions to our issue of healthcare violence and ways to prevent it!
I will sent you the link once it is up on the station.
.
Thank you all that support this
www.stophealthcareviolence.org
Sheila Wilson R.N.BSN MPH

this is the link to Dr Anderson and my interview with Lillian Cauldwell on healthcare violence


https://www.pwrnetworkllc.org/cauldwell-20140411/

No comments:

Post a Comment