Wednesday, February 12, 2014

EMTALA (Emergency Medical Transfer and Labor Act)The Devil Never Anticipated The Details

I was at a loss of what to write these past few days ,but today I opened my email and found an email from
Charles C Anderson MD FACP FACEP
. Now I will tell you I didn't know him or his works. I am so surprised that someone else care for the healthcare workers. He has written blogs and a couple of books. One of the books is call "THE FIRST TO SAY NO" Story of healthcareviolence.
IN his blogs he writes about the law of EMTALA and how this has increased the healthcareviolence.
 Thank You Dr. Charles C Anderson I can't wait to get your book on "The first to say no"
Please go to his blog: Charles C Anderson MD


Sheila Wilson R.N.BSN MPH

www.stophealthcareviolence.org

No comments:

Post a Comment